Terms and Conditions
End User License Agreement (version from the 2nd of August 2019) between the operator of the game and service
Denkendorfer Str. 11
Phone: 0049 711 24880594
and the user for the software Caste and all its services and distributions.
- I confirm that I am of full age and accept the terms and conditions for myself or on behalf of a minor child whose parent or guardian I am.
- The user can terminate this agreement by deleting his account. In this case, the operator can delete all contents of the account.
- The operator may from time to time adapt and change these license agreement. In this case, the user is notified. If the user does not object within one month after receipt of the notification, the usage is deemed accepted.
2 Game and Service in general
Caste is a game which can only be played online. The operator therefore provides servers to ensure users can play the game. To be able to play the game, the user must download and install a game client to connect to the servers.
- The use, reproduction, modification or distribution of Caste (client and server) is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the operator.
- I assure that I will not modify the game client.
- It is not allowed to modify or disassemble the game client or any of its components.
- It is not allowed, by using third-party software or tools, to manipulate the game in any way.
- I assure that I will not give the game client to third parties which have not confirmed the End User License Agreement.
- I assure that I use the service only for my own, non-commercial, entertainment purposes.
- It is not allowed to use bots which play the game vicarious for you.
- Only the operator or his licensees have the right to host Caste and its services.
- It is not allowed to run, support or take part on an attack on any Caste server or services.
- It is not allowed to disrupt any Caste server or service.
- It is not allowed to run a server attack which can disturb other users or players.
- It is not allowed to intercept, emulate, route, forward or manipulate message protocols.
- The use of software or tools to read data packages of Caste is not allowed.
- The use of software or tools, which allow to hack or manipulate the game client or any server of Caste, is not allowed.
- The use of software or tools to get information about the game client or any server of Caste is not allowed.
- Make use of program bugs and exploits to gain advantage, which otherwise would not have been possible or to gain advantage over another player, is not allowed.
3 Account and Data
Because Caste is an online game, all game data is stored on servers.
- Any game content, game data and player data is intellectual property of the operator.
- The player is solely responsible for all activities of his account.
- Passwords are stored and transmitted encrypted.
- The operator reserves the right to change or delete game content and game data.
- Securing an internet connection is the responsibility of the player.
The operator provides the service to ensure users can play Caste. Caste is a complex software product which can include bugs and needs regular updates and maintenance.
- The operator does not compensate financially any loss of player data.
- The operator does not guarantee server uptime or server availability. Especially on high workload due to a high number of simultaneously players online. This can lead to limited availability of the service or even to unavailability of the service.
- The operator does not guarantee a permanent service (server up-time / server operation). The service can be shut down any time by the operator.
- Servers must be taken offline for maintenance on a regular basis, which means suspending the service for a period.
- The operator does not guarantee that Caste works without interruption or without errors. Since Caste is a complex software product, errors can not be ruled out.
- If possible, the operator notifies planned maintenance and downtime on the website https://www.caste.io to its users.
- Special rules “Alpha” and “Beta” Versions: Especially during development, when the software is alpha or beta, deletion / resetting of the game data can often occur, which can also result in a complete loss of all game data of the player.
5 User account and game data
- It is not allowed to offer your account for trading or to sell it. In this case your account can be blocked or deleted.
- It is not allowed to offer any game content for trading or to sell it. In this case your account can be blocked or deleted.
- Trading and selling accounts or game content is only permitted on official plattforms of Caste, if such service is provided by the operator.
6 Game characters
Caste is a fantasy game where you can create your own characters. Also, you play online together with other people from all over the world. Therefore, there are a few rules for naming characters.
- To participate in the game, a game character must be created, which needs a name.
- Names may not be offensive, defamatory, degrading, vulgar, obscene, racist, inciting or otherwise objectionable.
- Names may not be protected by third party rights, refer to popular personalities or brands.
- Names may not be related to drugs, sex, alcohol or criminal acts.
- Names cannot be made of gibberish.
- The guidelines for names must not be circumvented by incorrect or alternative spellings.
Caste provides a service to chat with other players. Therefore, there are a few rules of conduct.
- Chat messages may not be offensive, defamatory, degrading, vulgar, obscene, racist, inciting or otherwise objectionable.
- Spamming or any other action which can disturb the chat, is not allowed.
- Sharing own personal information or personal information of others is not allowed in the chat.
- It is not allowed to offer any service or do any businesses of the "real world" in the chat.
- Using chat bots is prohibited.
- The operator is not obliged to monitor the chat. Participating in the chat is at your own risk. The chat messages are not stored by the operator.
- If any provision(s) of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.